- i got a new Franklin Covey Planner today! it feels sooooo good to be organized! her name is Planny - she's a bute!
- Holland is coming up FAST! (October 1-22!)
- After Holland, im [most likely] moving back to good ol' St.George to be with my Sweet.heart!
- i love my new Maroon ENV2 - i have named him Phoney
- Country Time Strawberry Lemonade is my [recent] favorite!
- so excited to see Of Montreal in London!!!
- working on the training system/manual/handbook/guide for the Restaurant is actually fun!
- finishing books one at a time - tricky, but feels soooo good!
- planning my big 24 on August 24th, 2009 is tricky!! what to do?!?!?!?
- The OC is ohhh so addicting! (i just cant say no to those drama-filled teens)
- still loving stumble!!!
- always obsessed with g.cal / g.reader / gmail / g.documents
- FINALLY [after one year] got Excel and Word on my Lappy!!! (its way past time!)
*** im not planning on taking my lappy to holland, too much stress, and truthfully, im not planning on having time to spare. but im hoping that my dear pals Becky-sue & Tess-i-poo will let me record my happenings on their compys- that would just be ohh so great!***
2 comments:
*I love your new Phone! I am a bit Jealous!
*I love that you are making the Manual for JC's! What a great thing to put on a resume and your the perfect person for the job!
*I still love the OC and blame it on you! I brought ALL of them (minus the last season I am yet to get) So if you get lonely for the OC we can watch it here! haha
*Google Rocks my Socks! I was just telling Becky that I should start using the Google Calendar feature! *As far as the Computer/Internet goes. You will surely have access whenever you want! I would have issues without internet so I would NEVER keep you from it! hehe
-I always love your blogs
-I think it's great you have a new planner! I know how you love them!
-of course you wll have full access to both mine and Tess's comps! when Tess's works!
-I love google everything too!
-And I'm really excited that you're moving back to SG... I really really have missed you!!!!
Post a Comment