(my list is in no particular order)
- i started holding weekly manager meetings at the Restaurant
- my brother Michael got married to Stacy!! (it was a magnificent wedding!)
- Becky sue and Tess came home from Holland
- i am learning so much with our I.Health system(more classes to come!)
- i did a presentation in my alchemy class on Creativity
- finally visited St. George (the last time i was there was after my Holland holiday)
- locked the keys in the prius in st.g, luckily i have a great boyfriend who paid for the locksmith
- i published January Restaurant Newsletter
- inauguration day - i watched it with my mom, dad and gran on tv. i dont ever remember watching it before
- the snow melted, and then it snowed again.
- gran and i confirmed our plane tickets to Washington DC, to visit cousin Erin and her family! April 20-27!!!
- mom and dad went for a cruise, i have no idea where... somewhere out of florida, because they get to go to WDW without me, yes i am mad and sad and jelous! but its ok! i get the girls for the week!!!
- so far i only had 3 waitress shifts for the whole month, like i said, i have a lot on my plate!
ohh my goodness, so much, so much!
like i said, it has been such a good month! what a great start for a wonderful new year!!!
Cheers!
2 comments:
Do you have pictures of the wedding? My mom and dad said it was great!
Can't wait for your visit!
I'll tell Obama you're coming.
Wow that is a pretty busy month! I am happy you are doing well with your I-health program. I might have to come up and pay for a session....My body hates me! lol
Post a Comment