Monday, November 10, 2008

im excited for:

  • CHICAGO: November 15-24th, Dad.Mom.ME.Celeste.Heather.Bryan all get to go to Chicago to help Uncle Paul with his display in the Chicago Botanic Gardens. mom dad bryan and i went last year, but its going to be so much fun to have everyone there this time! last time i got quite sick so im hoping to be at my best so i can help out a lot! i have been to chicago 2 times, but i am always open for suggestions, so if you have a must see, or must eat at, please let me know!!!
  • THANKSGIVING: November 27th, just a few days after we get back from Chicago our house will be filled with our family! i love it! last year we had 32 people show up... this year i think we have 50 on the list! its going to be so great!!!
  • ALCHEMY: i am taking a class 2 days a month up in SLC. it is an Alchemist class. mom and dad took this class a while back. im so excited for the class so far! i missed the first class due to Holland, but week 2 went well. im already counting the days till next months class. they suggested i read the book The Alchemist, i really really liked the book. im sure ill be reading it again soon. it was a quick read and very touching. the book reminded me of The Little Prince. anyway, the class is wonderful, its filled with the most amazing people. i am so glad i have the chance to meet them all, and cant wait for our next classes!!!
  • BRACES: it is scheduled tomorrow that i get my bottom braces removed. how thrilling! so after pulling my front bottom tooth out, i was given braces to move the teeth together. it seems to have done the trick, and now im ready to have the braces removed! im quite excited. although i didnt mind them too much... im almost a bit worried they are taking them off too soon. but then i remember its been more than one year.. so we will see. but i will take some pics of my wonderful teeth before and after the braces are gone.
  • 24 ON THE 24th: August 24th 2009 i will be turning 24 years old. and because i feel like it, i am making my birthday a big one! i am using the 24/24 as an excuse. im not sure what i want to do yet, i have a lot of ideas[cruise, disney world, california beach trip] but i am open for options. i have been thinking about it since my last birthday. im so excited! there are so many different fun things to do! ok ok, i know my birthday isnt till august, but i really want it to be a big deal, and i do like planning, so...yep!!!! [if you have any birthday suggestions let me know!]
  • 30 ROCK: yes, i love 30 rock! Tina Fey just makes me happy- i own season one, and watch it all the time. season 2 is also out, and thanks to netflix watch it now, i have seen season 2 over and over as well. season 3 is on air now, thrusdays right after The Office. i am so thrilled!!! i would have to say my favorite character is Kennith, the NBC page. but really the show hasnt dissapointed me yet! WAHOO for 30 rock!

HOORAY FOR EXCITEMENT!!!
____________________________________

Comment on one or more:

-Chicago- have you ever been? any suggestions on must see's / must eat at's???
-Thanksgiving- are you excited about thanksgiving this year?
-Alchemy - have you read The Alchemist? have you heard of Alchemy?
-Braces- have you ever had braces? did you miss them when you had them removed?
-24 on the 24th- have you ever thrown a big birthday party for yourself? what suggestions do you have for me and my 24/24??
-30 Rock- who is your favorite character?

7 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE 30 Rock! Thursdays make me happy for that very reason.

I haven't ever been to Chicago (other than the airport) so I'm no help there. My advice would be to try and meet Oprah and see if she'll buy you a house.

What is Alchemy? I'll have to read the book

Thanksgiving- wish we were coming. :( I think we'll probably be in NYC.

Congrats on being brace-free! You should eat popcorn and taffy to celebrate.

The Bryan said...

Chicago - I have been Chicago twice in my life once for bootcamp for reasons that sucked and i was their for a long time after BC, and second with Rachael i liked the second much much better.

i have a few people here at work who have given a few suggestions on eats places

Thanksgiving - has never been a big deal to me one being a vegi guy it is my potato scarfing day and second my family usually jsut combines thanksgiving and christmas into a holiday in between called thanksmas.

braces - it will be strange to kiss a non braced Rachael mouth but i am looking forward to it.

Tessalulale said...

What a positive blog! Fantastic! I am excited for your class and your braces being removed. All such great things to look forward to!

Cynthia said...

Yes I have had braces twice. I loved them when I was in Junior High, but then having them married and in labor was horrible. I was not sad to see them go.

Beckysue.sweet said...

Yes I had braces as well.. but my mouth is so messed up.. an it's notteh braces fault! You'll be sad to have them off at first I bet.. cause you're used to having them! But you'll love how smooth your teeth feel!
I LOVE thursday nights! One thing I am so looking forward to about going home! I LOVE 30 rock! They are going to start showing it this week... but I suspect it will be season 1... I'm not sure.. but all the same that's ok!
So Tess and I should be making our Thanksgiving feast next year Wahoo exiting!!1
Oh and for your birthday... Well I think a cruise would be a great idea for a 24/24! Cause on a cruise ship.. depending on the ones you go on... there's always something to do 24/7! But a beach house is also a great idea! Oh and I hope I get an invite!

Lynley and Levi said...

the golden birthday!! mine was when i was 16,so thats kinda lame sauce, but it MUST be a big extravaganza!! have a good time in chicago

Anonymous said...

Chicago was my home for 13 months, waay back when. I am sure it has change much, as have I. The only good food I remember buying was at
s bakery that was located just a short walk when we got off the "EL" after we had been to the city. We would ask what just came out of the oven, and that was what we bought. Yummy. We lived on the shores of Lake Michigan, Sheridan Road, and the "mansion" we lived in is no longer there. Lots of changes.
Hope you all have a great time. Bon Voyage to one and all.
Gramsie