asometimes i feel lonely when my inbox tells me that i dont have any comments on my blogger-----
so someone should comment....
here are a few things you may choose to comment on:
1. why i am the mostest awesomest Rachael EVER-
2. how cool i am for having a picture of a hot pink toilet hanging on my bedroom wall, professionally hand painted by the most gracious Becky Sue-
3. why "Mortimer" is the best name for a koi fish-
4. how im not the only one in the world who is in the middle of about 6 different books-
5. how come burts bees is by far the greatest chapstick in the universe...ever!
_____________________________________________
choose wisely, comment with pride-
loves+Rachael
7 comments:
First off I LOVE all your blogs! I just don't like to bombard you with a comment on EVERY one! You asked for it! Mortimer is a GENIOUS name for your fishy! Soo great it made me giggle to hear that. Second I am jealous of your toilet painting! It rocks and becky too! Last, You are not alone on being in the middle of 6 books. Ok maybe not 6 for me...maybe 4, but your not alone! BTW I hope I was allowed to comment on more then one on that list! haha
Firtst I'd like to start by saying that I too love Burts Bee's chapstick! Í have some on right now! It came in a package from my dear friend Andikins....
You are teh most awesomest Rachael ever.. I choose to say most awesomest cause when I first read that sentance in your blog I thought it said molest and I thought... that must be wrong! And indeed it was!
Mortimer is a great name for a koi! I like it because Cats like fish as much as they like Mice... and Mortimer is the name of Mickey Mouses arch nemisis!!! Also the name taht Walt wanted to originally name Mickey himself!!! So it's good in my head!
And lastly I do enjoy the fact that you have my painting in your room!!!!
i love these comments!!! keep them comming!!!
also=becky, i love that you know exactly why i choose Mortimer for his name-- ill take a pic of him if i can, he has a black snout, like a mouse nose... ya know!
HOORAY FOR COMMENTS!!!
1. cause you spell rachael the right way.
2. cool enough to make me jealous, no really me.
3. cause strange as it may seem that fish looks like a mortimer.
4. i am not on 6 i am only on 4 at the moment.
( 1. Rant
2. if you liked school
you'll love work
3. battle royal
4. white noise )
5. cause it comes from bees butts
Post a Comment