mom and dad went (again) to Hawaii... and while they are gone mikey and i are in charge of the handcart pageant pioneer supper...
its really not that bad, but its still pretty stressful--
the pageant is on the 23,24,25,26.
we have a lot of good help this year! and with good help, comes loads of fun!
mikey and i have decided to name us:
The Handcart Expert Adventure Team!
[The H.E.A.T.]
[The H.E.A.T.]
so yes, we are ultra excited! we have some games prepared... perhaps even a bit of dance party at the end of the event, who know what might happen!
there will be 12 of our helpers staying at the H.E.A.T. Pad [my house] . it will be a lot of fun, i hope!!!
mostly the past few weeks i have had that on my mind-
so pardon the lack of blogging... im hoping to give an update when the whole thing is over, hopefully i wont be too pooped!
wish us luck!
there will be 12 of our helpers staying at the H.E.A.T. Pad [my house] . it will be a lot of fun, i hope!!!
mostly the past few weeks i have had that on my mind-
so pardon the lack of blogging... im hoping to give an update when the whole thing is over, hopefully i wont be too pooped!
wish us luck!
3 comments:
Hey Rachel,
That is a very creative name for your pageant team!! I like it! I think I'd prolly be coming down for it.. because i love that, but anyways.. had it not been for all the moving and packing that we HAVE TO GET DONE this week.. i prolly would be able to come down!! Anyways, hope everything turns out as planned and good luck with your team!!! :)
Take care!!
ASH :)
HAHA Love the name...I hope it went over well...Speaking of H.E.A.T. are you just dying yet?! I kinda miss the sun!
Says Tess the day beofre it was 82 degrees with 88% humidity! Yes oh yes it was terrible! Next year can I come and work for the HEAT? I"m so jealous as long as I"ve been you're friend I've never witneseed this thing!
Post a Comment