Monday, January 21, 2008

thinking....

it has been a dull/boring/lame type of day......
here are some of my thoughts from today:

  • i love harry potter
  • im glad my room is looking better..its almost finished
  • i wish i would have made plans for dinner
  • why did they call me into work to take ONE table?
  • why is everyone being stupid today
  • im getting sick of eating chicken for dinner
  • everyone is so annoying lately
  • why cant i find any time to read?
  • is it weird that in my dreams, i only see my old house, i have yet to see our current house?
  • perhaps i should go onto phase 2 of my meds...
  • it has to be against some law to go to work 4 different times in one day....
  • i wish things were like they used to be
  • why cant crying make things better like it used to
  • i wouldnt mind having matching cars with my boyfriend
  • i always forget how good modest mouse is to me
  • im not excited for 4 morning shifts this week... not at all
  • its not the early mornings... its the people at work i cant stand!
  • if im not in control of the next meeting- i am not going-- these people are bugging me!
  • i dont miss the TV much
  • i wish celeste wasnt in HS-- then we could go away...

1 comment:

Beckysue.sweet said...

Why arent you on? I liek this blog.. I miss you... When I firts read it I thought it said Ï"m glad my MOM is looking better... it's almost finnished" I was like... Wait! NOw you have to explain whats wrong with your mom... but then I read it again... and it said... ROOM...